Archive for the ‘the apocalypse’ Tag
- July 16, 2012 A Partial List of Things Lost & Found Since I Moved to New York For Real This Time posted in Uncategorized tagged new york city, the apocalypse, the world
- February 24, 2012 ON VOICES OF YOUTH AND THE POETICS OF MOVEMENT(S) posted in Uncategorized tagged art, bambi muse, contemporary, dance, hannah epstein, kayla finn, philip larkin, photography, poetics, stretching, teenagers, the apocalypse, the virgin mary, youth
- February 15, 2012 3 looks from the Chris Benz Fall12 RTW + a gchat by CJ Waterman/Carina Finn on Valentine’s Day posted in Uncategorized tagged carina finn, chris benz, cj waterma, fall 2012 rtw, fashion week, gmail, problems of modernism, the apocalypse
- February 14, 2012 DIANE VON FURSTENBERG IS SUCH A BRAT: fashion week so far posted in Uncategorized tagged alexander wang, cj waterman, diane von furstenberg, fall 2012 rtw, fashion, girls, rag & bone, thakoon, the apocalypse, yeats
- February 8, 2012 ANDALUCIA IS POETRY posted in Uncategorized tagged brothel books, charles mee, girly, ingenue, lisa marie basile, motherhood, new york, patasola press, poetry, reviews, spain, the apocalypse, the poetry brothel
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Blah Blah B*tCh3$zz. Have a look around.