Archive for the ‘literature’ Tag
- June 11, 2012 ON WOMEN, HORROR, AND THE NEW WHATEVER posted in Uncategorized tagged Bishop, brattiness, Forest Bess, girliness, Greatness, horror, House, literature, Madonna, Marie Calloway, plath, Radclyffe Hall, Sexton, stein, Stevie Nicks, The Boyesque, The Five of Cups, The Gurlesque, The New Sincerity, The Whitney Biennial
- May 22, 2011 uh-poca-lips posted in Uncategorized tagged apocalypse, architecture, ayn rand, books, howard roark, literature, Nature, poetry, rapture, revolution, summer reading, the end of the world, the fountainhead, the world, theory, zombies
- May 18, 2011 GET IT 2GETHER, FOLKs posted in Uncategorized tagged alexander mcqueen, brat, confessional, cute, dance, farming, folk art, girl, highland rape, I, ingenue, irish, kitsch, language poetry, literature, Nature, pageantry, pastoral, poetry, richard wagner, the world, theatre, theory, zombies
- February 8, 2011 AWP Fashion Coverage: Days 2 & 3 posted in Uncategorized tagged AWP, AWP 2011, beauty pageants, bookcessories, Catherine Meng, eveningwear, fashion, faux-glasses, hipster, ladyblogblah, literature, modcloth, pageantry, Peter Richards, poetry, tights
- October 13, 2010 poetic infidelity posted in Uncategorized tagged B*tCh, daniel tiffany, infidel poetics, literature
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Blah Blah B*tCh3$zz. Have a look around.