Archive for the ‘form’ Tag
- November 1, 2011 sugarb!tch posted in Uncategorized tagged apocalypse, art, bodies, brat, brattiness, carina finn, form, genre, girl, gurlesque, horror, ingenue, pageantry, performance art, princess, revolution, sugar, theatre of glitter, theatre of luxury, theory, violence, vomit
- July 1, 2011 THE LYRIC IS A FREAKOUT: ANNE SEXTON & THE LAB COAT MAFIA posted in Uncategorized tagged anne sexton, deleuze, form, girl, hannah weiner, horror, ingenue, lyric, Nature, poetry
- June 3, 2011 ART ABSTRACTS FROM WHATEVER THE F**** IT WANTS posted in Uncategorized tagged art, braque, Chelsey Minnis, clairvoyance, dorothea lasky, form, jackson pollock, kitsch, lee krasner, MFA, Nature, new york, nick demske, pablo picasso, pageantry, poetry, structure, surreal, the world, theory, vomit
- March 3, 2011 Post-Poetry: Janet Kaplan posted in Uncategorized tagged dream life of a philanthropist, fashion, form, girl, Janet Kaplan, poetry, rebel, spring 2011, stein
- February 22, 2011 I EAT BOYZZ 4 BREAKFAST & LUNCH posted in Uncategorized tagged bodies, candide, criticism, david lynch, diva, form, france, french, government, iran, kitsch, kristen chenoweth, leonard bernstein, media, melodrama, middle east, narrative, opera, patti lupone, philosophy, poetry, protests, revolution, rhizome, sondheim, theory, voltaire, wikileaks
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Blah Blah B*tCh3$zz. Have a look around.