Archive for the ‘artaud’ Tag
- December 10, 2011 an open letter to the world about lindsay lohan’s playboy spread, value-based economies, artaudian theatre, and institutional cruelty posted in Uncategorized tagged artaud, barbie, beauty, body without organs, commodification, exploitation, fame, feminism, glitter, lady gaga, lindsay lohan, luxury goods, monsters, plastic, playboy, scandal, the OED, theatre of cruelty, theatre of luxury, theory, values-based economy, women in the workplace
- June 7, 2011 I IZ NOT ANARCHY, IZ A BRAT-O-CRACY ! posted in Uncategorized tagged 90s, animation, apocalypse, art, artaud, b-movie, bodies, brat, brattiness, deleuze, girl, horror, pageantry, pastoral, poetry, princess, revolution, the world, theory
- May 2, 2011 THE BODY IN CUSTODY posted in Uncategorized tagged america, apocalypse, artaud, bin laden, bin laden is dead, bodies, fashion, horror, military, pageantry, president, spectacle, surreal, the world, theatre, theatre of glitter, theory, USA, violence, war
- May 1, 2011 XANADU YR NEON LIGHTS WILL SHINE UPON THE INGENUE posted in Uncategorized tagged animation, artaud, fashion, girl, glitter, ingenue, muse, neon, olivia newton john, pastoral, spring, stein, temporality, temportality, the 40s, the 80s, theatre, theatre of luxury, theory, xanadu
- March 9, 2011 THE THEATRE OF GLITTER; OR, THE MOTHERSTAGE IS COVERED IN GLOW-IN-THE-DARK JIZZ: AN ANTIMANIFESTO OF THE ANIMATED TEXT AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE THEATRE OF CRUELTY (PT. I) posted in Uncategorized tagged aase berg, analogies, artaud, demonology, disney, excorcism, girl, glitter, horror, madness, occult, parasites, poetry, sleeping beauty, symbiosis, theatre, theatre of cruelty, theatre of luxury, totality, violence
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Blah Blah B*tCh3$zz. Have a look around.